Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Seniors: Poetry Assignment

If you missed class on 12/9 or 12/10, you must have the following assignment completed for 12/12. All of the readings are in your textbook, but they are also on the handout that I gave you.

Read: Writing About Poems (114,115)
Read: What Work Is (117) and Singapore (118)

Write: An analysis of one of the poems looking through a Marxist Lens.

The writing must be completed on a seperate piece of paper. Before writing your poetry analysis, you may want to refer to the following website: Writing about Poetry.

1 comment:

BMyslew said...

MR. CULLEN!!!

It has come to my attention that we must read and compare two poems in our book and do a writing assignment for them. However... I DO NOT have my book with me and i could not retrieve it today for i was puking on and off >;-0
. I will try to have it finished for class tomorrow but unfortunately i DO NOT have study hall and have a few tests to make-up activity period... so i can not promise anything. If I do no get it done i will promptly get it to you Thursday morning...

Thank you, and sorry for the inconvenients,

Brett M