Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Random Updates





Since some of you do read the blog regularly, I have decided to post a few things that I found interesting today.


As some of you know, I love the Muppets. I found this article on CNN.com about Jim Henson's inspirations for some of his greatest characters. Very cool.



I also found this article about Marvel releasing motion comics for the iPhone and the iPod Touch. If you are familiar with the Watchmen, DC has already released a motion comic for the entire series (a bit pricey, in my opinion-- but they are great!).
I will be giving 3 bonus points to the first person from each of my classes that can identify the muppets in the above picture [the lobster's don't have specific names]
Good Luck!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

The Swedish Chef and lobster banditos.

Anonymous said...

Their names are Swedish Chef (left)and the Lobster Banditos (right) who are a group of Spanish-speaking, pistol-wielding Lobster Banditos

Anonymous said...

The one on the left is the Swedish Chef and the ones on the right are the Lobster Banditos.

Keychain3333 said...

swedish chef and lobester banditos
Keenan Tamm

Mr. Cullen said...

Congrates to the above students...they earned the extra credit...